I love Chick-fil-a.
Their food is fantastic. Mmm, waffle fries.
I found out that Chick-fil-a is holding something called a Leadercast on May 10th. It'll broadcast live from Atlanta, Georgia and explain ways on how YOU can become a strong leader.
Here is more information that was in the e-mail I received:
Full. Our lives are full of things that we think will grow our businesses and increase our influence. We are busy - and that may, unknowingly, be holding us back. What if there was potential impact in simplifying our lives so our leadership could thrive? Leading in a complex world requires simplicity to cut through the clutter. Saying NO to what may seem good could help increase your capacity to live your life to the fullest. Join us at Chick-fil-A Leadercast as we learn to Simply Lead.
Check out the widget to take a quiz to find out what your leadership style is. You can also plug in your zipcode to find out if you are near a location to hear the leadercast. OR if you live near Atlanta, you can see it live!
The following people are expected to speak at the Chick-fil-a Leadercast:
• Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
• Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
• Mike Krzyzewski, Head men's basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
• John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
• Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
• LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
• Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
• David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
• Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009), via exclusive Simply Lead video interview
I'd be interested to hear what the Navy SEAL has to say.
So don't forget to tune in on May 10th!
**I was not paid for this post. I was given a prize pack. My opinions are my own.**