Natalie decided to wear her Anna Frozen Forever dress.
It was a big hit because most girls wore the typical Elsa dress. Or the Anna dress from the movie. I think I only saw one other girl in this Anna dress.
We had a fantastic time and if you're heading to see a Disney On Ice show, here are some tips.
1. Be prepared to pay $12-$15 for a sno-cone. At least you get to keep the cup it's in. (The Sven one was $15. Natalie picked out a Rapunzel one because she claims she's still her favorite princess. I was pleased, because it was only $12.)
2. Also be prepared to pay $15 for cotton candy. It does come with an Olaf hat or a crown, but still.
3. You'll be amazed at all the people in the show.
This Kristoff? Did a BACKFLIP on the ice. A BACKFLIP! I can barely walk on solid crown and this dude is backflipping on the ICE?
4. You'll have to battle all the people at intermission if you need to pee or buy more expensive stuff.
Seriously. The lines were stretched out of the women's bathrooms. So I went to the one wayyy down the hall. No line!
5. You'll laugh at Sven.
When he first came out and I saw the tongue, I was like, "Here comes Miley Cyrus!"
6. You'll think it's cute when the kids sing along with all the songs.
7. You'll want to touch the snow that is falling down from the ceiling.
It does this several times during the show. Because, you know, Elsa. And cold. And snow.
8. The show is pretty similar to the movie, but there are slight changes. Your kid will point them out.
9. You'll laugh when you tell a father how you think it's sweet that he brought his daughter and he replies, "I was forced." You'll also laugh when you tell them that they can buy more food during intermission if they need to and they shout, "There's a damn INTERMISSION?"
10. You'll be amazed that no one has fallen across the ice.
But these are all professionals. Everyone was amazing. The costumes are gorgeous.
11. You'll know it's all been worth it when you watch your daughter dancing through the halls because you know she'll soon grow up and might say, "I don't like Disney princesses anymore. Buy me One Direction stuff."
And did I mention Miley Cyrus?
I mean, Sven?
Have you seen any of the Disney On Ice shows?