The holidays are here and I'm thrilled. I love the lights that come with it. The food. The fun. Every year there are things my family MUST do.
1. We always make sugar cookies and buttercream frosting. Natalie usually dumps at least an entire thing of sprinkles on like two cookies, but it's why she has her own batch.
2. We decorate the tree together. Yes, it might mean the kids put like three ornaments on one branch, but it's okay, I can fix it when they go to bed.
3. We see Santa Claus. Although my kids are getting bigger, so we might not always do this. But maybe we will. I mean, it's SANTA.
4. We play in the snow. Well. At least we DID. We're in Texas now. Snow doesn't come here very often. But we can remember how we used to play in the snow.
5. We're also always thankful when my husband is able to be home for the holidays. Since he's in the military, he's not always with us. So when he's home, we thank the Air Force for allowing him to be home.
6. We go see fantastic movies together. Last year it was the new Star Wars. This year it'll be SING©, a hilarious movie about various animals who participate in a talent contest. It comes out on December 21st.
7. We eat delicious food together. Cookies. Brownies. Cakes. Cereal like Honey Bunches of Oats®.
I imagine we could make cookies from the cereal. We might have to try that! I found a variety Honey Bunches of Oats® at HEB in the cereal aisle:
And great news! Whenever you buy a Post Cereal Brand, you can enter the code and win 100K! I'd love to win! I'd love for one of YOU to win.
You can also SAVE on Post Cereal Brands with a coupon.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Promotion starts 11/1/16 at 12:00 PM (noon) ET and ends 3/31/2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules for instructions on how to enter, how to obtain codes without purchase, prize details, restrictions, odds of winning, etc. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor: Post Consumer Brands, LLC.
What are some of your holiday traditions? Will you be seeing SING©?