The holidays are here! I'm thrilled, but with the holidays it means lots of running around.
Running around for food:
Running around for gifts:
Running around in the snow with the kids:
Cleaning the house so guests don't think we live like animals:
With all this running around, minor back pain can occur for me. When this happens, I'm grateful for Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream.
It temporarily relieves my aches and helps to relieve my simple back pain that I get when I'm busy chasing after kids, cooking, shopping, and cleaning. I bought my Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream at Target in the Braces & Muscle Care section:
I like to be able able to quickly grab what I need to help with my minor discomfort so I keep everything together in a Winter Toolkit. The holiday and winter season brings a lot of fun, but it also can bring illnesses, aches, and pains. When someone ends up sick, it usually means everyone can get sick, which is not fun. Who has time for that? Having a Winter Toolkit helps me to not lose my mind during the holidays. I can easily reach for the toolkit when I need it.
I put the following in it and yes, everything was purchased at Target, including the box!
1. Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream-- I mean, of course!
2. Extra Strength TYLENOL®, which also helps relieve minor aches and pains when headaches, colds, backaches, and arthritis occurs. It also can temporarily reduce fevers and is for people 12 years and older. My teenage son recently used this when he had a fever and it helped make him comfortable.
3. Cough Drops, to help sooth a sore throat.
4. Chocolate, because chocolate helps with nearly everything in my opinion.
5. Tissue, for when noses won't stop running.
6. A thermometer so I can quickly check if someone is running a fever.
Other tips to keep it together during the holidays?
--Take breaks. Seriously, you don't have to do it all at once.
--Don't clean all the time. Your house doesn't have to look perfect. Honestly, immaculate houses frighten me. It's the memories that count!
--Buy pre-made cookies. Then you can just make the frosting and not have to deal with all the rest. Or hey, if you don't want to make frosting, just get some from a can!
--As I mentioned before, put together a Winter Toolkit so you can easily grab it when you need some relief! Make one for yourself and a friend. Go to Target and find all sorts of helpful items.
With the Winter Toolkit, I can be prepared. So bring on the holidays! I'm ready for all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, and wrapping. But I'll be sure to take breaks so I don't lose my mind. And I'll reach for the Ultra Strength BENGAY® Cream if I need some pain relief.
What would you put in your Winter Toolkit?