Yes, I'm one of those people who love pumpkin spice foods. I can't help it. I hunt down the new flavors each year. Some are hits. Some are misses.
I did a post like this last year. This year I have all new pumpkin spice foods!
1. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. These had a fantastic flavor. Sometimes pumpkin spice cereals taste off, but this one was delicious. I'd buy it again. My daughter says she loved how it made the milk taste "sweeter."
2. Pumpkin Spice Twinkies. Look, I love regular Twinkies. I devour them. But these? Ick. No. The filling tasted funky. My daughter took a bite and said the sponge cake was good but the filling tasted "like old cheese." (She was being dramatic. I didn't think it was THAT bad, but I wouldn't buy these again.)
3. Pumpkin Spice Joe-Joe's. You can only buy these at Trader Joe's and I love them. They taste similiar to the Pumpkin Spice Oreos, but these might be a little healthier. Maybe. But probably not.
4. Pumpkin Pie Concrete. You can get this at Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers. It seems like they take an actual slice of pumpkin pie and blend it with some ice cream because there are crust bits. It's so amazing! I wanted to get a large, but I need to fit into my pants, so I went with a small. Hurry and get this because I think it goes away after November!
5. Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Spice Swirl Bread. Yum! Sometimes I toast it, sometimes I just eat the bread as is. It really doesn't need anything else: it's sweet enough. But some people add cream cheese to theirs.
6. Pumpkin Ice Cream. Sorry, you can only get this at HEB, which is only in Texas. If you are in Texas, pick this up! It's amazing. It's a wonderful blend of pumpkin pie filling.
7. Eggo Pumpkin Spice Waffles. I gobble this up. Pair these with syrup and you have a scrumptious treat. I've gone through three boxes.
8. Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies. I adore chocolate milano cookies. I actually prefer them to the pumpkin spice ones. These are okay, but I'm not sure I'd get them again. But I'll always get the chocolate ones! The mint chocolate flavor is also amazing! During the holidays I believe there is a candy cane flavor that is pretty tasty.
So what pumpkin spice foods are your favorite this year?