1. Check out the decorations. These giant Coke bears were cool.
2. Go on the rides. We arrived at the park right when it opened so Natalie had this ride to herself.
3. Fun character are walking around. We saw the Count.
And Oscar the Grouch!
4. You can see Jesus!
5. There are cool photo ops. This was a giant sno-globe:
6. There's an entire Rudolph area. You can take photos with Rudolph and Clarice. You can also dine with Rudolph with reservations.
7. You'll find a lot of set-ups like this in the Rudolph area:
8. There are amusing snowman decorations:
9. They have special holiday snacks. I didn't get to try them because I was full, but I imagine they are delicious:
10. You can have dinner with Santa and Mrs. Claus! (With reservations.) We did this one.
There's a buffet and the food is pretty tasty. Plus you can get as many sodas as you want. There is also hot apple cider and hot chocolate.
Santa comes out to read a story to the kids. There are also elves around.
There's also a mime, and I'm not sure why, but he's hilarious:
And then the kids can meet Santa. You get a free printed photo with Santa too. Natalie liked how the Santa had a real beard:
Oh, and look, you get dessert! (All you can eat!)
11. Well duh, check out all the lights. You can get the necklace for $10!
12. And it SNOWS! This doesn't happen very often in Texas, so Natalie loved it:
Once again, Sea World didn't disappoint. We had an amazing time. Obviously you can do other things like see the shows (we did see Pets Ahoy and it's always amusing.)
Have you been to Sea World during the holidays?