We had a fantastic Christmas. And here are some of the things that happened.
1. Natalie got the pug she wanted--well, in toy form. I can't deal with a dog. Two cats is quite enough, thanks.
2. The top of our tree burnt out. It actually did this a few days before though. But oh well. We'll hopefully find a deal on a new one with the Christmas sales.
3. Our living room looked like this:
4. My teenager got a ton of video games because it's all he wanted. This means we won't be seeing much of him. He'll emerge to eat and use the bathroom but that's about it.
5. I got this cool olde book purse and a shirt from The Princess Bride. If you want some for yourself, Tom shopped at Think Geek!
6. AND this pretty necklace:
7. Tom wasn't left out. He got some goodies, plus a Fitbit Blaze:
8. We had dinner with my parents and my Nana Jo!
9. I put this together!! Well. Okay. It sort of fell apart in some places because I don't know how to tighten screws properly. Oops. But the point is, I DID get it all together.
How was your Christmas? Or if you don't celebrate, did you have a fun weekend?