Sadly, this will be the last season, so you have time to binge watch and catch up!
Here are 5 reasons why I LOVE Parenthood (I could list so many more reasons, but I've been reading that people online want their blog posts brief and to the point. So I try my best, people.)
1. It's honest. It's not all rainbows and butterflies and Taylor Swift.
2. It's hilarious and has some amusing lines.
3. Lorelei Gilmore is in it. You guys know I love Gilmore Girls. Lauren Graham is fabulous at everything. (And this will so be me shouting at my kids in high school. Embarrassing them. Always.)
4. The Braverman's are a big family. I love this, because I'm an only child. I always wished that I had siblings. This show gives me a taste on what that would be like.
5. It depicts what it's like to have Aspergers honestly. My son has Aspergers, so I appreciate this.
So do you watch Parenthood?