My son Tommy turned FOURTEEN on Wednesday. I still can't believe it.
I decided to make a list all about him. Because he rocks.
1. He has a YouTube channel where he talks about what it's like to have autism. Oh, and he plays various video games. You can check it out here.
2. I still have to remind him to put on more deodorant.
3. He appreciates his presents. He kept saying "thank you!"
4. He's taller than me. But then again, most people are. I'm only 5'3.
5. His room has a weird smell. Have you seen the Febreze commercial where the mother walks into her teenage son's room and goes, "It STINKS in here!" That's me.
6. He has autism, but he doesn't let it hold him back. He knows he can do anything he puts his mind to.
7. He loves to go to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday. The rolls are his favorite. (Mine too!)
8. He LOVES spicy foods. He gets that from me. He'll top his pizza with tabasco sauce and crushed red pepper. He loves jalapeños and banana peppers.
9. He enjoys a fun cake like this.
10. He thinks Donald Trump is a bully.
11. I have to remind him to use his Clearasil pads because he's been breaking out a lot lately. He has such NICE skin and I had to see it ruined by pimples.
12. He poses with balloons if I ask politely.
13. He's outgrowing his size 16 jeans. I have no idea where I'll buy ones that will still fit. He's skinny.
14. He'll still hug his Momma.