I still send handwritten letters and cards.
My kids do as well. If someone takes the time to mail them a gift, they send a thank you card to that person.
I know I'm always thrilled when I get a letter. It's something that should never stop. My Nana Jo lives ten minutes away now and I still send her cards. It's something easy to do to brighten up someone's day.
I'm glad there are websites like Basic Invite, which has a ton of cards to choose from. I was able to try them out, and I'm glad I did. Here are reasons why you should too:
1. They have almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. You can change the colors on any card. If you don't like the color of a font, pick another! I was really impressed with the vibrant colors:
2. You can get custom samples. For example, if you want to be sure the invitation is perfect, you can have one made up and sent to you before ordering a ton more. I was sent a bunch of different samples:
3. There are so many different card options to choose from. You can do baby shower invitations, birth announcements, baby's first birthday announcements, and bar/bat mitzvah invitations. And those are just SOME of what you can do. I personally loved the thank you cards since we send them out often:
4. They are easy to purchase. Seriously, changing the font and colors and adding photos was simple:
5. The graduation cards are fabulous. My son will be graduating in four years (sobs!) and I plan on sending something like this out when he does:
6. You can pick colored envelopes if you don't want to stick with white. Have your mail stand out!
7. The cards are well-made. They don't look cheap. They aren't flimsy. I would be pleased to send these out to people:
Do you still send cards?
To learn more, you can check out Basic Invite on Twitter and Facebook.