I'm sure by now you've all heard the news about the new iPhone 7. It's going to have a better camera. It starts with a larger storage capacity. A better battery life.
Apple wants you to fork another $159 for wireless things called Air Pods.
There are a number of reasons why these won't work for me.
1. I can't stick things in my ears. It feels weird. I've tried earphones like that and they always pop out.
2. I'm not paying $159. That's ridiculous. I'm not Jay Z. $159 is probably like a penny to him, but like $159 to me.
3. I have kids. They'll break them.
4. I'm clumsy. I'll break them.
5. I'll lose them. Trust me. Or I'll lose just one and never find it again.
6. The cats will think it's a toy. They'll bat them all over the house.
6. I can only run with big bulky earphones. See them? I hate to run to begin with. If I'm wrestling with my ear pieces, I'm going to really get pissed off.
7. The Air Pods look like hairdryers. For Barbies.
Am I alone in not liking the Air Pods? Or is everyone else forking over $159 without complaint?