My husband loves Lowes. He could spend hours in Lowes salivating over all the power tools. It's sort of how I feel being in Target. I get it. Still, after five minutes I am completely bored and I'm ready to leave. But my husband is never ready to leave after five minutes. So I've learned ways to amuse myself.
1. When your husband is looking for an exact nail because Lowes has 234978 of them, grab a large one and use it as a microphone. (That's my husband in the black shirt looking at the 234978 nails.)
2. Husband looking at the 2897234 drill bits? Take a large one and amuse yourself with it. (I mean seriously. Who needs that big of a drill bit? I guess someone does.)
3. Confuse your children and give them the giant drill bit. Tell them to pose with it.
4. Laugh when your kid is like, "What are all these? Why do you need so many choices of these things?" (But then realize it's probably how men feel when they look at women's shoes. Or in my case, all my books.)
5. Have a nail fight with your kid.
6. Since Lowes also has 60834 screws, take one, place it in your husband's hand and go, "Wanna screw?" Don't be offended if they tell you to "cut it out" and "stop embarrassing him."
So how do you amuse yourself at Lowes? Or do you enjoy the store? I do have female friends who love it in there but they're the ones who understand staining and purposes for the giant drill bits.