**I was given a gift certificate in exchange for an honest post. My opinions are my own**
The holidays are coming which usually means gifts are being exchanged. Sometimes I have no idea what to get people. I'm grateful for places like the UNICEF Market, which has so many different ideas on what to get people. And yes, it's that UNICEF which helps children all over the world. Here are reasons why you should check it out.
1. There are tons of unique gifts. I really liked this elephant. There are so many different categories though: home decor, jewelry, accessories, cards, and collections, to name a few.
2. Part of the proceeds they make go towards the artisans who make the item AND help UNICEF protect and save children. So you can feel good about your purchase.
3. There is something for everyone. For example, I picked out this pretty mirror. I adore all the colors.
4. You can buy cards! Looking for a Christmas Card? Well, look no further. The card section has a wide variety of choices.
5. You can find a lot of quality items for $25 or less. I found these earrings for $20.
6. If you get the child in your life a UNICEF Kid Power Band, they can actually help malnourished children by unlocking food packets when they stay active.
7. You can WIN a trip to Peru! All you do is curate some items into your own collections. Learn more by clicking here.
Impressed? Well, you can win a $50 e-gift certificate to the UNICEF Market:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
To learn more about UNICEF Market, check them out on their webpage, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.