We love it so much that we've been three times. In 2008, 2013, and 2015.
We'll be there again next month. If funds allowed it, we'd go every year. It's hard to explain how amazing Disney World is. It's difficult to write exactly how it makes me feel. But I do know it makes my son smile, and he's a teenager and doesn't smile much these days.
There are things I must do when I visit Disney World. Maybe one day I'll mix it up more and leave one of these out, but I don't know.
1. Stay on site! There are so many different advantages. Free transportation. Magic bands. Being able to either go to a park early or stay later than everyone else not staying on site. Being able to book dining reservations 180 days out and Fast Passes 60 days out. I highly recommend staying at a Disney hotel. I've stayed at the following: All Stars Music, Port Orleans French Quarter, Port Orleans Riverside. I mean, look how gorgeous:
Plus there were other perks. A free boat shuttle to Disney Springs, for one, plus there was always night time fun for kids. Movie nights and other crafts were set up. We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter again and they have a pool with a slide.
2. Eat at Be Our Guest. I've eaten there at lunch and dinner. The difference is the selection of food, plus with dinner you get to meet the Beast.
3. Buy custom outfits or shirts for my children. Since my son is older, he'll only wear Disney t-shirts and this will be our last trip where my daughter wears a custom dress. In the future it'll be t-shirts for her as well. But we had fun while it lasted.
(To see more outfits, I have a post on things girls can wear here.)
4. Take the Disney Magic Express from the airport to our Disney hotel. It's another reason to stay on site! Plus it'll take you back to the airport when it's time to go.
5. Pig out! Look, I'm on vacation and I walk a lot, so I don't feel guilty indulging.
We cannot wait to return to Walt Disney World.
Have you ever been?