Thursday, April 13, 2017
6 Ways To Prepare For Summer Camp
**I was sent Fairy Tale products in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was exchanged. My opinions are my own**
Summer will be here before we know it. My daughter loves to be outdoors, and she's looking forward to going to summer camp at Sea World. She went last year too.
It's not a sleep away camp, but she'll be there most of the day. We do certain things to prepare, to help make it easier.
1. Pick up some bug spray, because yes, there will be bugs. I really liked how this Fairy Tale Deet-free bug spray felt. It didn't have a strange smell either. I cannot stand the bug sprays with a sharp scent.
2. Label everything! This way you don't lose something. My daughter once set her water bottle down and forgot where. Luckily she had her name on it, and it was returned.
3. If your kid is sleeping at the camp, get the Fairy Tale Bed Bug spray. You never know what could be living in the mattresses. Ew.
4. Make a list so you don't forget anything. My daughter has only done day camps so far, but I still kept track of everything she had to bring. (Money, water bottle, lunch, etc...)
5. Avoid lice by using the Fairy Tale shampoo. My daughter had lice before and it was a terrible experience. This shampoo helps keep them away. I've been using this for years because I've been so paranoid that my daughter will get lice again. So far, so good! It's working. I recommend having your child bring this to camp. Just in case.
6. Leave sweet notes in your child's luggage. Let them know they are loved and missed. But don't do this if they're easily embarrassed. My daughter would still love to see the notes but other kids might be horrified. Even though she just does day camp, I'll still leave a note in her lunch.
We plan on having a wonderful summer. With the Fairy Tale products, I know we will. I love that they are free of harsh chemicals, pesticides, toxins, paraben, and sulfates. They are also dairy, gluten, and nut-free too! You can buy them from their website and in most popular retail stores.
To learn more about Fairy Tale products, you can check them out at the following: their website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Does your child go to summer camp? What's your favorite Fairy Tale product?