My husband is a military cop.
He does basically everything a civilian cop would do. Except he stays on the military base.
He has the same mindset as a cop as well.
Let me count the ways...
1. He'll tell me not to tag him in places online.
"That's a sure way of getting all our possessions stolen," he tells me seriously. "Announce to everyone that we're out of the house."
2. He'll always be scanning the crowd.
He's searching for the bad guy. Always. The drunk person. The high person. A person who wants to cause trouble. He hates when people walk behind him. He needs to know what people are up to AT ALL TIMES. Otherwise he's uncomfortable.
3. He'll walk past cars in the parking lot and be all, "That plate is expired, that plate is expired, and oh, look, this plate is expired too."
It's gotten to the point where I find myself doing it too. (Seriously though. Get new tags. It's not difficult.)
4. He always has a stern expression on his face.
He does have a bitch resting face. Sometimes he's perfectly happy and people will be all, "Why are you upset?" He's like, "I'm actually in a great mood!"
5. He'll sometimes respond to things with, "Roger that.."
ME: "I love you." Him: "Roger that." Da fuq?
6. He likes donuts.
I mean. Duh. Who doesn't like donuts?