1. To be able to spend as long as my husband does in the bathroom.
2. Lots of books. Books keep me sane. But I usually have a cat or a kid wanting something when I read.
3. Chocolate. It also keeps me sane. My daughter agrees, but sometimes she steals my chocolate.
4. Funny shirts like this.
5. This Breaking Bad mat. We might have to get it for the new house. (You can get one here!)
6. This decal for my car because I tend to correct people when they use the wrong your. So many grown adults will put your welcome. (You can buy it on Etsy here.)
Honestly, what I really want is for the home inspection to go well for the house we just bought.
What do you want for Mother's Day? Or if you aren't a parent, what do you want?