Thursday, July 21, 2016
Why You Should Check Out LuLaRoe
**I was sent a t-shirt and two pairs of leggings in exchange for my honest review.**
I'm all about the comfort.
I rarely wear high heels. Skinny jeans make me feel suffocated.
So when I was offered to try out some LulaRoe, I agreed. I had been hearing about LuLaRoe for months but had never tried it out. I know everyone is raving about it. I absolutely adore the story of LuLaRoe. Did you know it was created by a single mother?
I received a beautiful package from Susan, who is a consultant for LuLaRoe:
I immediately tried on an outfit. I'm wearing a Classic T and Leggings.
The t-shirt? Is amazing. It's so comfortable and if I eat a lot of carbs, it will shield my pooch.
Are you debating getting some LulaRoe? Here are reasons why you should:
1. There are unique styles. I love these patterns:
Another fabulous thing? The patterns are only made into 2750 garments so you'll never find tons and tons of the same pieces around. Basically if you see something you like, GET IT!
2. It's affordable. My outfit is under $100.
3. You can be comfortable and still look fabulous:
4. It comes in all shapes and sizes. Anyone can look amazing in LuLaRoe.
5. There are options for kids too. (There are also options for men!) We were sent leggings for Natalie. She said she "liked the cool shapes" on the leggings.
5. You can bounce on the trampoline in the leggings. (This is a quote from Natalie.)
6. They don't rip easily. I'm going to admit something: I didn't properly read the card that came with the package and thought Natalie's leggings were for me. I struggled to pull them on. It took me ten minutes to get them up. I'm surprised they didn't rip. This shows how well the products are made. If I can squeeze my butt into the leggings and my daughter can still wear them, that's a great sign:
Want to buy your own LulaRoe? Check out the LuLaRoe by Susan Holloran Facebook page. She gets new inventory weekly and has fun giveaways and interactions.
Susan is offering a giveaway for my readers. All you have to do is LIKE her Facebook page and if you post under this graphic on Susan's page, you might win an item from her inventory:
So have you ever worn LulaRoe before?