**I'm an Amazon affiliate member so the link for the book I mentioned is an affiliate link. However, it won't impact you at all if you click it. It'll just help me buy more books. I want the new Jodi Picoult. So thank you, if you click! I appreciate it.**
My daughter watches videos on YouTube. Probably too many. But sometimes Mommy needs quiet, so I allow it. We don't limit screen time unless grades are poor. The YouTubers she watches a lot of are CookieswirlC, Kelli Maple, Stampycat, PewDiePie, and her brother Tommy, of course. (You can check him out here. He makes gaming videos, plus videos on what it's like living with Autism.)
She also watches DanTDM. The TDM stands for The Diamond Minecart. Dan is a twenty-something from England who plays a lot of Minecraft. He doesn't JUST play Minecraft though. Natalie says she loves watching him play Roblox and Pokemon Go too. But there are many reasons why she loves DanTDM.
1. He makes great videos. Obviously tons of other people agree, because he has over 12 MILLION subscribers. Parents tend to like him because he doesn't swear in his videos.
2. She loves his pugs. He has two: Ellie and Darcie. I think it's why she wants a pug now. She thinks his are "too cute!"
3. His British accent makes Natalie smile.
4. He has blue hair right now. Natalie thinks this is fabulous.
5. He's easy on the eyes. I told her this once and she was all, "First of all, Mommy, you're too old for him and second of all, he's already married to JEMMA."
6. He wrote a book! I struggle to get my daughter to read, which pains me because I LOVE to read. I assumed each person I created would be bookworms, but nope. However, Natalie has been reading his book. It's written like a comic book, which means it's easy reading, and the illustrations are colorful. The book is called Traysaurus and the Enchanted Crystal.
If you want the book, you can buy it here.
To learn more about Dan TDM, you can check out his social channels! (And nope, this is NOT a sponsored post, my daughter just really wanted me to write why she loved Dan on my blog. She's hoping Dan notices this and will say hi.)