My daughter's bike was stolen.
She left it here.
On top of our driveway.
And when we woke up in the morning, it was gone.
We looked around the neighborhood for it. I even posted about it on the local pages with no luck.
Someone stole my little girl's bike. They walked up on our property and took what didn't belong to them. If my husband had caught them, they'd have had a gun in their face.
This makes a person feel violated. We have a security system indoors, but not out. This is changing now. We bought an outdoor camera, plus flood lights.
Who steals a KID bike? My husband bought it for her after a deployment. Who DOES that?
I believe in Karma, and hope whoever took it gets what is coming to them. A plague on their house and all of that.
For now, Natalie said she'll just have to remember the good times with the bike. Like when she rode around the neighborhood in her Darth Vader cape:
Have you ever had anything stolen off your property?
Friday, July 22, 2016
Thursday, July 21, 2016
**I was sent a t-shirt and two pairs of leggings in exchange for my honest review.**
I'm all about the comfort.
I rarely wear high heels. Skinny jeans make me feel suffocated.
So when I was offered to try out some LulaRoe, I agreed. I had been hearing about LuLaRoe for months but had never tried it out. I know everyone is raving about it. I absolutely adore the story of LuLaRoe. Did you know it was created by a single mother?
I received a beautiful package from Susan, who is a consultant for LuLaRoe:
I immediately tried on an outfit. I'm wearing a Classic T and Leggings.
The t-shirt? Is amazing. It's so comfortable and if I eat a lot of carbs, it will shield my pooch.
Are you debating getting some LulaRoe? Here are reasons why you should:
1. There are unique styles. I love these patterns:
Another fabulous thing? The patterns are only made into 2750 garments so you'll never find tons and tons of the same pieces around. Basically if you see something you like, GET IT!
2. It's affordable. My outfit is under $100.
3. You can be comfortable and still look fabulous:
4. It comes in all shapes and sizes. Anyone can look amazing in LuLaRoe.
5. There are options for kids too. (There are also options for men!) We were sent leggings for Natalie. She said she "liked the cool shapes" on the leggings.
5. You can bounce on the trampoline in the leggings. (This is a quote from Natalie.)
6. They don't rip easily. I'm going to admit something: I didn't properly read the card that came with the package and thought Natalie's leggings were for me. I struggled to pull them on. It took me ten minutes to get them up. I'm surprised they didn't rip. This shows how well the products are made. If I can squeeze my butt into the leggings and my daughter can still wear them, that's a great sign:
Want to buy your own LulaRoe? Check out the LuLaRoe by Susan Holloran Facebook page. She gets new inventory weekly and has fun giveaways and interactions.
Susan is offering a giveaway for my readers. All you have to do is LIKE her Facebook page and if you post under this graphic on Susan's page, you might win an item from her inventory:
So have you ever worn LulaRoe before?
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
We recently moved from Oklahoma to Texas. My husband is in the Air Force and is going to be a military training instructor. We had to take our two cats with us.
Moving with two cats isn't easy. They meowed nearly the entire 8 hour trip. We'd re-assure them that everything was okay, but unfortunately they did not care.
When we got to the hotel room, we had to share a tiny space with Max:
We tried our best to make sure they were comfortable in the hotel because they didn't know what was going on. They didn't understand where all their things went.
We made sure they were fed on time and we gave them new toys. If a cat was in need of attention, they'd let us know:
We cuddled, brushed, and played with them several times a day while in the hotel. We were worried if they ever were unhappy, that they'd tear up the carpet, and we certainly didn't want to have to deal with that bill.
In between all the playing, the cuddling, and the brushing, the smell from the litter box was horrendous at times.
I wish we had the Litter Genie® Cat Litter Disposal System then:
But we were smart and bought a Litter Genie® Cat Litter Disposal System at Target soon after we moved in.
I found the Litter Genie® Pail in the Cat Supplies aisle where the cat toys and other litter boxes are located:
It was light and easy to carry out of the store:
Since it's not huge, it fits perfectly in our laundry room where the litter box is.
It's also incredibly simple to use. All you do is scoop, open the lid, and pull the handle. That's it!
The refills contain 7 bags, with each one holding about 14 days worth of litter and are easy to put into the Litter Genie® Pail. The refill will last up to 2 months with one cat.
We're grateful the house doesn't stink because it helps eliminate odors for up to 2 weeks at at a time.
Since it's the summer, people might be moving with their cats, and here are ways to keep them happy:
1. Set up their litter box right away so there aren't any accidents. With the Litter Genie® Cat Litter Disposal System, this task will be simple!
2. Get their toys out. We have cat structures that we immediately found and unpacked them. The cats were thrilled:
3. Talk to them if they appear uneasy. Our cats spent a few days roaming and meowing. Sometimes it helps to hear your voice. My daughter would say, "It's okay, Max and Ruby. This is our new house. We love you."
4. Show them where their food and water bowls are. Normally they'll have no issues finding this on their own, but some cats might still be baffled on their new surroundings.
5. Give them plenty of love and they'll eventually settle into their new home:
Do you have pets? Did you move into a new home with them?
To learn more about the Litter Genie® you can check out the following: Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google +.