Here are things that I plan on doing today:
1. Order pizza for dinner. I'm not cooking on a holiday.
2. Remind Natalie to say thank you. Sometimes she gets overexcited when a wad of chocolate is dumped in her bag. I understand. I'd get excited too. But still. Say thank you.
3. Dodge families who feel the need to take over the ENTIRE sidewalk. Do people not understand that you're supposed to go single file so people can pass? Maybe it's just Oklahoma.
4. Pass out candy when we return. I was going to leave a bowl out with a PLEASE TAKE ONE sign. But then someone said that a teenager took the entire contents of her bowl--PLUS HER BOWL--so everyone will have to wait until we get back to get our delicious Jelly Bellies, Twix bars, and M&Ms. (No weird candy here.)
5. Go through the children's bags. Toss out the weird candy. Take the ones I want, because I gave them life, so it's my right.
6. Proceed to eat the candy as I watch trash television. Kendra On Top is on tonight. Her husband might have messed around with a transsexual.
Hope your night is a fun one. (To see more of my kids in their Halloween costumes, click here!)