Still, even though it's quicker, riding on an airplane isn't always the easiest thing to do. Here are ways to piss me (and others, I imagine) while on an airplane.
1. Lean your seat all the way back.
At least PAY ME before you rest your head in my lap.
2. Talk to me when I'm trying to read.
If I have my book open, I'm done conversing. I always seem to get the person who wants to chat the entire way near me.
3. Say, "Sorry, we're out of Diet Coke. Can I get you a real Coke?"
No. No you cannot.
4. Allow your kid to continuously kick the back of my seat. I get if it happens occasionally--I have kids too. But I once had a boy kick my seat every couple of minutes.
I had to turn around and ask him to stop. I have my limits. I'm surprised the mother didn't write a blog post entitled To The Woman Who Told My Son To Stop Kicking Her Seat.
6. Say casually, "Oh, we're all going to die," when there is turbulence. You have people who don't like to fly (ME!) on the flight who will panic and take you seriously.
What are your flying pet peeves?