Natalie was all, "I have to fill a bag with 10 things about myself for school."
So I handed her a gallon plastic bag.
She was insulted:
She said, "I can't fill stuff about my LIFE in that tiny bag!"
Well, excuse me.
"I know what I'll do," she told me primly and went up to her room. I could hear some crashes and banging. Twenty minutes later she returned. "Done," she said triumphantly, holding up her bag.
This is what she had in it, with her explanation:
(She used the drawstring bag she got from the very expensive tea party at Disney World)
1. Her baseball trophy "because I played baseball even though it was pretty boring."
2. A picture of her kitten Ruby "because I'm a cat mommy now."
3. Rainbow Dash "because Pinkie Pie would have been too loud at my school."
4. A medal from gymnastics "because I do gymnastics even though it hurts my bones."
5. A picture of Five Nights At Freddy's "because I love playing that game. It's not scary for me. At all."
6. A picture defeating Darth Vader at Disney World "because I beat him and I like Star Wars."
7. A raptor "because I love Jurassic Park and Jurassic World!"
8. StampyCat "because I love his videos."
9. Carrots the Bunny "because I love white bunnies. I wish my Mommy would let me get one." (No.)
10. A cow from Minecraft "because I love Minecraft!"
She said the presentation went well in class. Then she asked what I would have in MY bag.
1. Diet Coke "because it helps keep me friendly."
2. A book "because I love to read."
3. A photo of Henry VIII "because he intrigues me even though he'd have beheaded me. I'm mouthy."
4. Fries from McDonalds "because they are SO good."
5. Chocolate "because it helps keep me sane when my kids aren't listening to me." (Natalie was a tad insulted at this.)
6. More Diet Coke "because seriously, if I don't have it, I'm not very nice. Gimmie."
7. A picture of a restaurant "because I love going out to eat. I hate cooking."
8. A picture of a TV "because I like watching TV. Probably too much."
9. A picture of Target "because I love Target even though it gets me in trouble on a weekly basis."
10. My phone "because I'm on it many times throughout the day. But never when I'm driving. I'm not stupid."
What would you have in YOUR bag?